WE ARE OPEN
We have made many changes inside the salon in order to accommodate all the new rules and practices. We ask that you please bear with us as we move through these new times and make new adjustments to our policy just to get an appointment started. We understand that some of these rules may seem extreme, but we are just being careful about your health… and ours!
You may call us to book your appointment or book online. While booking your appointment by phone, please be aware that you may have to leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
What should I expect at my appointment?
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us at 607-319-4616 and your stylist will meet you at the door.
- Please bring a sweater because the salon will be quite cool.
- We cannot serve beverages or use drink ware, so please bring your own beverage.
- We can only allow one client per stylist appointment so please come alone. One guardian or parent is allowed with children under 18.
When you enter:
- Please be sure to wear a mask that fits around your ears rather than attaches in the back of your head or around your neck so we have access to your hair.
- We will take your temperature touchlessly, which must be 100.3 or lower to continue to your appointment.
- If you show symptoms of COVID-19 we cannot allow you to continue to your appointment.
- Please apply the provided hand sanitizer upon entry to the salon and prior to exiting the salon.
We will ask you:
- Have you had a cough in the last 14 days?
- Have you had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or is quarantined?
For everyone’s protection:
- You must wear a mask. We will too.
- We will wear smocks over our clothes.
- You will always be seated in a newly sanitized seat.
- Our deep-dive cleaning measures are too extensive to list here but suffice to say we are erring on the side of caution and sanitizing every surface in our salon each step of the way.